Tuesday, December 8, 2009

construction, next 100 miles

Sweater: Filene's Basement; Shirt: H&M;
Slacks: Gap; Shoes: Target;

I've had this sweater for a few years, and I'm not sure if it was always this short but it's just way too short. However, layering it over a button-down seems to be the perfect solution! I love the preppy look anyway, and this of course protects more of my skin from the terror of non-cotton sweaters. This one isn't so bad actually- it's Merino and is light enough in weight that I wasn't melting by the end of the day.

Monday was another class ring day! This one is from College. Unfortunately one of the side stones is missing- I think that's actually the reason I stopped wearing it.

The best part of my ring is that my major is listed on it! See how it says 'Math' in that delicate little script? Awesome! Oh, and don't you like my nail polish? so subtle and refined :D It's completely ludicrous and I absolutely love it!

I think it makes my sparkly zebra stripe shoes seem subtle!

Kitty pin day! Still using a safety pin. It's alarming how often safety pins make their way into my wardrobe....

No comments: