Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The twee-est of skirts

Skirt & Tank: Gap; Sweater, leggings: Old Navy;
Shoes; Me Too

A while back I mentioned how in cleaning out my closet I had some skirts that I was thinking about getting rid of- this is one of them. It's a bit, uh, youthful seeming. It also had a few other problems related to length and weird seems causing it to stick out a bit at the sides, but those seem to have dissipated mostly as it now sits lower on my body. Plus, this skirt over leggings is a lot different than over bare legs- so much so that I am quite pleased I kept it and totally love it! Yes, it's still very twee and isn't exactly a winter outfit, but it's fun and got me wearing something new and different. The leggings? Um, they may or may not actually be gym leggings.

See how pretty it is though?

Apparently it is going to be a very long work week, but I've got some fun social plans coming up so I'm in a great mood!
Obligatory twirly shot:

3 comments:

Candycane said...

Cute skirt and liking the twirl :)

CC xXx

nurmisur said...

The skirt is beautiful, I'm glad you kept it.

FutureLint said...

What a pretty skirt! The pink color and light fabric, along with your leggings and flats makes you look like an off duty ballerina!