Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The power pout

Sweater: the one non-cotton sweater I own that does not make me want to
rip my limbs off. Cashmere, from somewhere....

So here I am, dashing upstairs over the last few moments of lunchtime to take my blog pictures and what have do I see on the bed? Why nothing other than the power pout:

I unfortunately did not have time to take Maddy for a walk and cruelly refused to let her tackle the nice man who came to replace some old rusty valve thingy on our gas line, so she was forced do nothing other than pout the fiercest pout I have seen in ages. Poor thing! I tried to making it up to her by taking some pictures of us posing together- she's working on her Vogue look. What do you think?

3 comments:

Kyla said...

I love the sweater over the oxford. And what a stinkin' cutie you have there!

Lesa said...

I always LOVE argyle and Maddy is the best accessory I have ever seen!

nurmisur said...

She is so cute!I think she would look great on Vogue :)
That argyle is so you, very pretty.