Thursday, December 3, 2009

Socks away!

Sweater, skirt: Old Navy; Shirt: Express;
Socks: Target; Necklace: Laila Rowe;
Flats: Chinese Laundry; Boots: Kamik

I've seen a few people sporting super long wooly socks and they always look great, so when I saw a pair in Target a few weeks back I couldn't resist! I think the proportions are better with boots vs. flats, but the only boots I own which would work are my rain boots- so I guess I looked my best during my lunchtime walk with Madison!

I left this picture uncropped because I'm a sucker for my pup- I think it's hysterical when you see that little peek of her looking sullen. She got all excited when I grabbed the boots, because boots = outside time!

For some reason I got the urge to wear my high school class ring. Isn't it gloriously class-ringy? I have one from college too :P The sides show the two sports I played in HS: tennis and softball. I was terrible at both! They were a ton of fun though, and no one seemed to mind my lack of abilities. Softball away games were the best- what high schooler doesn't love a trip to McDonald's?

I acquired some new nail polish recently- this is from OPI's suede collection. I love it! It dries really fast and you don't use a top cost with it, and it is very easy to apply and generally user friendly. I would like to grab a few more of the shades from this collection- I wonder if I can find them in a store....

I thought the yellow beads would be a nice complement to my ridic green socks!

1 comment:

nurmisur said...

You don't see those kind of socks peaking out of boots so much in europe so I'm trying to adjust to the look.
I like the nail polish , though.