Monday, November 30, 2009

frizzy beast no more

Jacket: Gap; Shirt: F21;
Pants: NY&Co; Shoes: Me Too

Hello there! I hope those of you in the states had a fine Thanksgiving holiday, and everyone else had a good week :) work got a little crazy for me, and then we went to NY for the week to see my family, so that should put to rest any concerns that maybe I wasn't posting due to falling down some giant well somewhere.

While in NY with my family we celebrated an early Hanukkah, and I received the #1 thing on my list from my parents- a heart rate monitor watch! Yes, I am kind of a dork. But a well documented dork :P Here it is in all it's glory:

Expect to see it a bit more this week! Also expect looser shirts as it requires a chest strap and I want to avoid an unsightly bulges.

If my hair were not in the way, you could easily see how I paired my ultra fun sparkly purple flower pin with my purple pirate shirt.


But mostly you just see my hair- luckily it is in much better shape! I got a haircut while home and it is making a big difference!


A fun shirt calls for fun earrings.

1 comment:

nurmisur said...

Love your haircut. And the earrings.And the brooche.
The heart rate monitor wouldn't be my first choice but to each it's own ;)