Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back at it!

Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a good holiday season :) After an unplanned hiatus I am back to blogging, and hopefully will get back into a regular routine of posting at least a few times a week. I did manage to snap a few pics during my absence, so I plan to post those as well.

Let's start with today! I decided to go back to my new favorite combination: grey & purple. I picked up several things at all the glorious post-Christmas sales, including this cute tee from Gap.

Sweater: Old Navy; T & Jeans: Gap;
Shoes: Steve Madden; Necklace & Bracelet: gifts

It's a big flattened bow- you kind of lose the detail with the sweater, but I like how the loose ends looks draped out over the sweater.

I am mocking winter and wearing shoes without socks inside today. Take that winter!

I've been wearing my watch a lot lately, and enjoying it, so I went wild today and threw on a bracelet as well! It has not been bothering me at all I am pleased to report. It is my Noah's Ark of Many Giraffes bracelet, and here is a rather blurry photo of it:

Purple and grey just make me happy!
See you all again soon! (no really, I swear)

No comments: