Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mobile photography

One of my gifts this year was a Gorillapod (thanks husband!), so this week I have been trying to take photos in different places around the house looking for the ideal location. Yesterday I shot one quick pic in my master bathroom hoping to take advantage of all the decent natural light. Unfortunately the day ran away from me so I got no other shots. Days are sneaky like that.

Cardigan: NY &Co' Jeans: Lucky;
Boots: Madden Girl

This is the second time I've purchased a top in a lime-ish green with a weird flower applique near the shoulder- and the husband continues to think such a thing is a fashion abomination. Hush I say! I quite like these silly flowers :)

Funny story: I was stoked to nab several new plain camis at Old Navy during my post-x-mas shopping, and wore one this day. I made it until about dinner time until I realized my awesome new brown cami was in fact and awesome new black cami. Worn with my most certainly not-black-boots.

3 comments:

Bianca C said...

Hey - I trampled a few people in a mall in GA trying to get a closer look at that sweater!

I only did not buy it because Christmas had not happened yet, and I was on a spending freeze. I need to remember to go back and check that out again! It looks great on you, and nice color!

Unknown said...

Just love that sweater!

Jess said...

@Bianca: Ha! I also was hoping to snag the purple and gray cardigan they were carrying, but alas it was totally and completely sold out at the store I went to.

@Sher: I had been spying it for quite some time :)