Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Super Professional Jess

Sweater, shirt, necklace: NY & Co;
Pants: Gap; Shoes: Me Too

I almost put on my grey pants which are also from NY & Co, but felt that would be excessive :P Sweater & fancy necklace are from recent sales, and it's possible the necklace was an impulse buy when wandering over to thee cash registers. Clever store layout, NY&Co, clever.

This is the first a-symmetrical necklace I've actually purchased, though I've tried on many. Expect to see it with purple!

These photos were taken in the entryway of the house- the blue is the dining room, the tan is over most of the common areas of the house. I was able to wrap the gorillapod on the staircase railing!

3 comments:

Kyla said...

That necklace is amazing! Good impulses!

Unknown said...

Hey you're back! I love your new necklace! NY & Co had some great year ends sales and I bought some clothes there too.

Jess said...

@Kyla: hee hee!

@Sher: I know! I had been waiting to hit them up- they always have such great sales.