Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to the grind

cardigan, polo: old navy; jeans: eddie bauer;
flats: rocket dog

Well I'm back from 10 days away from home, so it's back to the daily grind of thinking big thoughts early in the day, and having to make clothing decisions beyond 'which swimsuit do I want to wear'?

Did I forget to mention once again that I would be gone from ye old computer for an extended period of time? Eeek! I really do need to get better about that. Well no more travel for at least a month!

As one can imagine, I'm feeling more than just a wee bit behind today, so no deep thoughts. But apparently lots of rambling! I've got a full google reader to contend with and a forest of weeds taunting me (those gardens require a lot of work), so it's busy times for Jess ahead! In addition to some replacement flip flops (puppy ate the last pair), maybe I should go buy a machete this weekend. Hmmmmm.

No comments: