Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Monday outfit

Cardigan: Target; Shirt: Eddie Bauer;
Jeans: Old Navy; Shoes: Me Too;
Necklace: Forever 21; Earrings: ?

While battling the mall this weekend (I went for replacement flip flops but will have to wait until February!), I stopped into Forever 21. It's possible I've been in one before, and even tried something on, but this was my first time seriously shopping there. It was an interesting experience. I found myself carrying an armload of purple hued shirts to test out, and learned their very strict return policy. Only one top fit the bill, but I love it and all it's $10.50 glory. I found some of their jewelry to also be quite fun, and nabbed this stellar necklace and a pair of earrings. The earrings aren't the highest caliber, but they are fun and will get their share of use. the necklace and shirt however, are both really great. The necklace especially! It actually seems like it won't fall apart on me! The shirt I will have to be gentle with, but it's not an everyday item anyway. Hopefully I'll wear it later this week!

See all it's leafy goodness?

This is another pair of earrings found wandering the jewelry box. they have gotten much, much use over the years, though nothing in a few years. I enjoy deciding whether to make them face each other or look away in anger. Today they faced each other :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great necklace-- such awesome earrings, too!