Thursday, August 27, 2009

Purple pirates

Shirt: F21; Jeans: Gap;
Shoes: Unlisted; Earrings: F21

Here is the shirt I purchased at Forever 21- it's it gloriously purple?!?! I really like the cut- It's pretty flattering and hides the bump from my belt pretty well. Below is a detail shot of the ruffles on the front- it's kind of like a sexy pirate shirt! th efabric is a lot nicer in person than it looks in the photo. For $10.50 it's actually quite a nice shirt.

With so much going on with the shirt, I decided not to wear a necklace. I grabbed the earrings I also picked up this weekend- perfect!

I opted to wear my super awesome red pattern shoes, previously gushed about here.

I styled my hair with a big barrel curling iron- but it's proving too time consuming to do on a regular basis. I'm thinking hot rollers would work better, but I've never used them and feel like I would just screw it up somehow. Anyone have any sage advice? Tips for a novice? Product recommendations?

3 comments:

Mary said...

Great shirt! I love the keyhole detailing at the neck-- and it looks fantastic with those fabulous shoes!

nurmisur said...

The shirt is beautiful and I think you did ood in adding the earings.

Elaine said...

This is a great casual outfit! I love the bright blue and red. And the detailing around the collar is really nice!

Thanks for the comment on my blog! It is also taking me 5 years to graduate as well... I hope people don't think we're stupid or something just because we took 5 years of classes! Maybe we should be considered smarter! ;)