Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Practical clothing

Jacket: Liz Claiborne via consignment shop;
Grey slacks: Old Navy; Shirt: H&M;
Shoes: Me Too; Necklace: gift

Yesterday I swung by my local consignment shop and apparently it was awesome jacket day because there were several that I wished I could take home. The only one that fit well enough to come with me though was this hot pink suede number. I think it will be the perfect piece for Fall. So rugged and practical, no? It's probably a million degrees outside but since it isn't sunny, my brain says 'brrr!', so I am pleased to have this to wear today.

See how gloriously pink it is?


This necklace was a gift from a friend several years ago. I like it very much, but don't wear it much because I have no idea what it says. I certainly hope my jewelry isn't saying anything rude!

Today's pictures were taken in yet another room- I think they came out pretty well. It seems to be the brightest room in the house!

6 comments:

Nana Erin said...

It’s gorgeous. I worry about suede being practical too, but get a can of Suede protecting spray and got to town on that thing, then wear the heck out of it!~

Unknown said...

Beautiful jacket! And that room is so much better for pictures. It makes such a difference on showing off your highlights. Just compare the previous picture to this one. Big difference!

nurmisur said...

Love the jacket!Actually I love the whole outfit on you.

eednic said...

love that gorgeous blazer!

Bianca C said...

Love the pink jacket! Its so pretty on ya!

Milly said...

Love the Pink blazer...Great color!