Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bouncy bouncy

Cardigan: Old Navy; Shirt: Banana Republic;
Pants; NY&Co; Shoes: Nine West

I have several pair of shoes at this all important mid-height, but for some reason I haven't been wearing them. They were all perfect for when I was working in an office but now that I'm home I can wear my most impractical shoes! Mostly they are summer shoes, but these slings backs are more of a warm weather shoe being closed toe and velvet.

I cleaned these earrings this morning so they look nicer. Not that you can really tell because I couldn't get a good picture. Someone seemed convinced that it was the perfect time to jump around on the bed.

She may look like she's lounging, but really she's like a coiled spring ready to pounce!

She says taking pictures sucks- let's go for a walk!

Who am I to disagree with the princess? Time for a walk!

1 comment:

eednic said...

haha! my pup (Clementine) gives me that look quite often herself! she actually chews me out if i'm moving too slowly for her in the mornings. like, she knows i'm taking her, but, i don't know, maybe i'm struggling with getting my tennishoes on just right, and she starts in with this "rarwarwhrharhgahharhahrwhhrahhaaww!!!" like "hurry up woman!!! i ain't got all day!"