Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hem dragger

Cardigan, Shirt: Target; Pants; NY&Co

I've been wearing jeans a lot lately but it's good to be back in slacks. I always forget how wide leg these pants are- I love the relaxed chic feel a wide leg pant gives. Like i should bee dashing off to lunch somewhere fabulous in between shopping and meeting with my investment manager to discuss how much interest I'm earning... Do pants do that to you too?

I am trying out a bracelet on my left wrist today. I tend to favor chunky bracelets or ones with dangly bits on my right wrist- you know, the optimal combination for getting in my way at work. so today I'm giving a smaller bracelet a try on my non-mouse hand. So far it's working out great! Perhaps this is a simple way for me to incorporate more wrist accessories into my work day attire!

Normally i would wear more of a heel with these pants, but today I'm rocking flats. I'll have to go change my footwear now so I can take the beast out for a walk!

Totally Unrelated: this is my 100th post! Triple digits baby!

1 comment:

nurmisur said...

Sometimes clothes also make think that I'm living a glamorous life ;)
Congrats on the 3 digit post .