Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rehearsal dress



I bought this dress about 2.5 years ago for my wedding rehearsal dinner and I haven't worn it since, so it's exciting to break it back out! I didn't really know how to wear it then, and was really tired and rushed so I just threw on my flip flops and threw my hair up in a bun and called it a day. I was so uber coiffed on my actual wedding day though I think it balanced out. I really think the belting adds a lot to this dress- it's probably not the best shape for me but the belt makes it work! I think it looks best without the sweater, but it's just too cold right now- look for it in the warmer weather solo!

This picture of me elicits one reaction: pale arms FTW!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love leggings under a dress :) Perfect for bringing a summer dress into fall. And that dress is so pretty!

Robin said...

Love the dress, and love your blog title!

nurmisur said...

I'm sure you looked lovely on your weeding day and rehersal dinner.
Great way to wear that dress, you had a great idea.
Happy Thanksgiving!