Monday, November 9, 2009

Repetition


The past week or so I've been not as focused on fashion, but rest assured I have not been wandering the streets naked! I've just been taking advantage of repetition- or falling back on already tested out combinations. In some ways it's been not as fun- I've gotten used to to the daily task of trying to think of new ways to pair things or liven up something I've worn a dozen times. But it's also a nice relief- I feel pretty confident I can easily take a minute to zip into my closet and emerge looking like halfway decent.

So today is another one of those days. Nothing new or particularly special about what I'm wearing, but it sure beats looking like a hobo!

And yes, I'm totally wearing flip flops because It is actually that warm here! It's the last day of our little heat wave so back to more seasonally appropriate footwear tomorrow.

1 comment:

eednic said...

well it's good to know you aren't wandering around naked. haha! not that you shouldn't be if you wanted to be!