Friday, November 13, 2009

Something Different

Jacket: Gap; Jeans: Old Navy;
Black shirt: Express (ooooooooold);
Shoes: Chinese Laundry; Necklace: Laila Rowe

I think this is a bit of a departure from my normal style. I was going for different and comfortable and I feel like I hit both- I certainly am comfy today! This shirt is old. OMG is it old. Express Blues old. But it seems to have held up pretty well so way to go Express! The picture above was highly doctored as the light turned out to be terrible- so apologies if it looks kind of off.

Here you can see the actual colors in my top and necklace better.

Lets all just pretend my right shoe looks exactly like my left shoe.

Have a great weekend everyone! We're going to take the Madinator out for a little hike today- should be fun all around.

1 comment:

nurmisur said...

I wish I could see better the outfit because it looks very cute.
Great new idea all the same.Hope to see the jacket more often.