Monday, November 16, 2009

insert title here

Jacket: Banana Republic; Polo: Old Navy;
Jeans & Scarf: Gap; Shoes; Rocket Dog

I really hate it when I forget to add titles to my post. Just had to say that :P

This was a comfy Fall outfit- perfect for taking a pup out for a lunch-time walk! I've had these jeans for a-g-e-s, but have not worn them in almost as long. They have no stretch to them so it's quite an adjustment from my normal jean wearing experience.

Somehow they still have managed to become totally frayed in the back- it gives them character!

This scarf is super duper soft and oh-so pretty! It is also not at all itchy.

For a change I decided to wear this big cocktail ring. It's the only such ring I own, and always make me want to get more. It does not agree with pants pockets all the time though :P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that a velvet jacket? I love velvet or corduroy jackets. So warm and comfy :)

eednic said...

love the jacket!