Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cardigan: Old Navy; Sweater: Banana Republic;
Pants: NY & Co; Shoes: Me Too;
Scarf: I totally forgot- my mom bought it for me :)


Hmmmmm. The lighting was not so great today and the camera battery was threatening to run out at any moment so I kind of rushed- hopefully the picture above isn't terrible! I thought ti was high time for another scarf day. And a pin! Because I love this pin and it goes great with purple. And yellow. And clothes.

Here is my pretty purple pin! I actually did not pin it through the scarf but it's hugging the material. More like a semi-death grip actually. It slowly slides down over time but not enough to be worrisome. I just have to adjust it every once in awhile. Actually, that may be more due to the fact that it just pulls the whole side of the scarf down. Anywho- I'm trying to not keep my house like a sauna- some nonsense about heating bills being too high- so the scarf and cardigan combo are working out awesomely for me. I predict many more scarves in the coming cold months!

Another bracelet! this one is a long time favorite of mine. It has an extra set of giraffes though- why are giraffes so special? Also a gift from mom :)

Super awesome comfy shoes. Nuff said.

And here I am in all my frizzy glory! We got a food scale so it's been nothing but thrills and chills here! It actually is very handy and kind of entertaining :)

4 comments:

eednic said...

purdy brooch and scarf!

Mary said...

loove the pop of yellow!

Bianca C said...

I love all the accessories today, the scarf, pin, shoes. Cute detials.

nurmisur said...

Love the outfit and the brooch is beautiful.