Wednesday, November 11, 2009

New location

Cardigan: ATL; Pants; Old Navy;
Cami: BR; Shoes: Me Too

Since Mr. Sun is clearly anti-fashion blog picture taking, I'm going to try a new room in the house. I'm running out of places where I can balance my camera, so hopefully this one works! This cardigan is so soft and cozy making it perfect to wear as a shirt with just a cami underneath.

This cami has such pretty lace it's nice when I can show it off. The kitty pin still has no real back but the scotch taped safety pin seems to be working just fine :)

I think Madison approves of taking pictures in the guest room!

2 comments:

nurmisur said...

The wall color goes with the outfit!!
Nice look you have going on.
And your dog looks so sweet.

eednic said...

nothing like some good ole scotch tape to fix things up!