Friday, June 5, 2009

Meh, not so sure about this outfit

Pants: Gap; Tank: Gap;
Cardi: Old Navy; Shoes: Nine West
Pendant: gift

Today I grabbed another older pair of pants. I love plaid pants! These pants and the ones from Wednesday have a much more flattering strait leg (ok, so they're the same pants). However, after sitting folded up in my closet for probably a year and a half, they could use a serious iron! What would you pair this tank with?

I'm not really sold on this outfit- I think it's the tank top. What on earth does one wear chartreuse with? I thought pairing it with purple was a little Joker-esque, but with these brown plaid pants I fear it may just in fact be ugly.

This pendant was a gift from my parents- I think they got it while on vacation somewhere fun and exotic. It can be worn as either a pin or pendant, but I've only ever worn it on a chain like this.


I love these shoes! Unfortunately though, they are actually narrow and looked all sorts of freaky when you see the whole foot- the toe box is much narrower than the rest of the foot. Whatever- they look great with pants!

Today I went back to my normal, wavy, frizzy hair. Confession time: I'm mildly obsessed with my hair. So here's a mini collage*!
*The collageyness didn't quite work, but whatever.





I need to get it cut- I feel like the bottom layer is starting to look I have bad extensions!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love how you're letting your personality shine thru on your photos!

Chartreuse...on first thought I'd say plum. But then your brought up the reference of the Joker LOL!

I'd have to say that it looks just fine with your plaid pants. The darker colors just let the top take center stage.

Love that necklace/pin!