Friday, June 19, 2009

Why I should iron more often

Jeans: Eddie Bauer; Cardigan: Old Navy;
Polo: Old Navy; Shoes: Rocketdog

I'm not the best at getting my ironing done in a timely manner, and things sometimes sit for awhile. These jeans had been tucked away to be ironed for so long I actually forgot I owned them! So it was a pleasant surprise recently when I finally got to the pile and discovered them again. I wish they were a darker wash, but love them for the fit. I think it's much more flattering than some of my other pants, and they currently do not require me to wear a belt for them to stay put!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh come to my house and iron....that's what I'm supposed be doing now...:(

Oh that and my mending pile. I'm finding "new" stuff there all the time LOL!

Nana Erin said...

I never iron. I Downy Wrinkle Release.