Monday, June 1, 2009

Saturday dinner out

Cardigan: H&M; Tank: Gap
Skirt: Michael Kors; Shoes: Zigi
Beads: Laila Rowe; Bag: Steve Madden

My parents were in town visiting this past weekend and we headed out for a nice dinner Saturday night. I was very excited to finally wear this skirt- when I purchased it 2 years ago I honestly didn't have much to wear it with. I actually had this skirt in mind when I purchased these red wedges! I love these yellow beads- they are the only bit of yellow I have. I love the little pop of that soft lemony color!

Here is my mom, looking sleek in her stellar Eileen Fisher outlet finds!

Jacket, Tank: Eileen Fisher
Jeans: Not Your Daughter's Jeans
Isn't she cute with her red glasses!

And now for some close ups of some of mom's killer jewelry:

4 comments:

Lmac said...

Your mom is beautiful and those red wedges are hot! I'm loving your overall look, esp. the skirt!

Unknown said...

What great pics of your Mom! Love her glasses I want a pair.

Really pretty skirt you wore. Love the print.

Image95 said...

Jesse, thank you for including me in your blog!

Jess said...

Any time mom!