Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Friday 8/28


Shirt, cardi: Target; Pants: J Crew;
Shoes: Miss Me; Necklace, earrings: ?

There is a lot of brown, but then some exciting blue shoes!
They've got kind of a distressed-ish look to them, so I guess I don't have to worry about babying them too much, right???

I tried to incorporate some colored jewelry as well- the beads on the necklace are *not* brown, though lets be honest, they aren't exactly 'colorful'.

These kitty earrings are oooooold and have been worn many, many times. I love kitties! I used to be kind of a cat nut, so I have a lot of cat tchochkes and have own much cat themed jewelry and clothing over time. these earrings have always been much loved.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Yowza! Love the shoes!

Unknown said...

you have such a unique collection of jewelry. I always can't wait to see what you wear next :)

eednic said...

cute outfit! the top is very flattering and those shoes=LOVE. MASSIVE MASSIVE HEART ATTACK SUPER DUPER LOVE. I can has?

nurmisur said...

The shoes are wonderful.What a nice touch to the outfit.