Thursday, September 10, 2009

Boring Wednesday

Top: Banana Republic; Pants: Old Navy;
Shoes: Steve Madden Girl;
Ring: ?

This outfit is pretty representative of how I often would dress for work, except I would have worn black shoes. Kind of boring even with the bright teal shoes. I was however, uber comfy.

I did at least wear a different ring! I got this one from my mom- she had it for years, and heck, now I've had it for years! It's getting way too big on me though so I will probably not wear it all that much even though I do like it.

Madison has rated these shoes A+ for chompability.

1 comment:

nurmisur said...

Yes, that's pretty much how I would have dressed to work also.
But now I think we're being more adventurous, and beside those pants are a great staple and you can do allot with them.
The teal shoes are lovely with that outfit.