Wednesday, September 16, 2009

zip zop zip zop

Cardigan: H&M; T-shirt: Old Navy;
Cords: Gap; Blazer: Gap;
Shoes: Nine West; Earrings: ?

I really like this blue t-shirt, but feel that with denim it's just blue overload. My favorite blazer kept me cozy during the frostiest time of day- morning.

But let's all be honest here. I've spent a lot of the day looking like this:
Something about a billion and eleven squats and lunges on Monday night. Those always get me!

Pointy shoes to wear when not stretching:


A simple classic from Nine West.

More fun earrings! These need to be cleaned though- the stones are deep red, but it's hard to tell with all the dust.

2 comments:

Bianca C said...

I am really loving your hair up and back - you face is so lovely!

Also, I like this three layer with a cardigan and jacket. I will have to try that one it cools down here! :-)

nurmisur said...

The earings are beautiful.
I think you did great by adding the cardigan.It looks very good.
I have something for you in my blog ;)