Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Colors!

Jacket, Jeans: Gap; Blouse: BR;
Shoes; Nickle; Jewelry: ?

Friday outfit.
Colors!!! Two of them at once! This counts, right? I don't often actually succeed in having two distinct colors going on at once (I'm heavy on the neutrals), so I was quite pleased with myself when I pulled this together. I will take any victory, no matter how small!

As it's getting colder at night but can still be quite warm mid-day, layering like this is pretty key. I went out after work to happy hour at an outside bar and was happy to have both options.


These are by far my prettiest earrings. My hair gets all sorts of tangled up in them, but how you can resist fairies?

Close up to try and show the colors in my shirt and jacket.

3 comments:

nurmisur said...

For me it counts as two colors :)
You look great.

Unknown said...

Hey! I collect fairies! I adore those earrings :)

Bianca C said...

Yay for colors! I really do like that mallard blue cord jacket. verrry nice.