Friday, September 18, 2009

Hey, they're comfy.

Cardigan: H&M; T-shirt: Eddie Bauer;
Cords: Gap; Shoes: BCBG Girls

Yes, I just wore these pants. They're soooooo comfy! Again, hair is frizzy but pleasantly curly! I admit, I have not been thinking about fashion *too* much this week, just trying to look halfway decent. There are two reasons. One is that I've been working out a lot more and that's not only making me kind of sore and tired, but mostly it's just taking up a lot of my mental energy. It's good though, because look at my guns!

The other reason is that I'm headed back to DC for work next week! Needless to say I won't e posting, but I will bring my camera and force office mates to get action shots of me earning my paycheck! I haven't started packing really, but have been thinking a little bit about what to wear- I'm excited to head to the office with my improved fashion skills!

Today I wore my lovely blue BCBG heels:
I love these shoes- pretty comfy for their height!

So I'm out! But don't worry, I'll miss all of you, and maybe I'll even get a chance to catch up on all the blogs I've been neglecting this past week!

*ETA: Also, if anyone has any suggestions on what I should or should not wear, feel free to post them! I'm indecisive and live for feedback! Dress code during work is business casual- no jeans, and I will be leaving what are apparently the current world's comfiest pants at home. I will gladly rock open toed shoes though- I can't suppress my love for them for very long!

3 comments:

Bianca C said...

Those shoes are so super cute!! Love em!

nurmisur said...

The shoes are adorable.I would wear them any day.
I guess I'm late for advice on what to pack.
Hope you're having a wonderful week in DC.

Mary said...

Loving the shoes!