Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Meow!


Blouse: Gap; Cami: Banana Republic;
Cords; J Crew; Shoes: SM New York;
Jewelry: ?

I didn't really set out to be crazy cat lady today, but it just sort of happened. I've been wanting to wear this pin for awhile but since there is no pin back on it, it's been taunting me from my dresser, reminding me that I need to get my rear to the craft store to fix it. Instead though, I just taped a safety pin to the back. Good enough for now, but I still plan to fix it!

I've also been wanting to wear these earrings, and they fit so well into my color scheme today. It wasn't until later in the morning that I realized I had perhaps overdone it. One piece of cat jewelry is cut and kitschy, two or more is getting a little kooky :)

And of course these shoes really showcase the leopard print toes nicely!

Miscellaneous necklace that is sadly devoid of kitties or paw prints.

p.s. those frizzies coming out of the base of my hair? yeah, bane of my existence!

3 comments:

Tina said...

I have those smae frizzies in my hair. It makes a sleek ponytail difficult.

I like both the brooch and the earrings, but agree that together it might be a little CCL (Crazy Cat Lady). Having said that, I do the same sort of thing from time to time. :)

Elaine said...

Hahaha, I thought the cat lady comment was funny :). I think you like nice and simply chic! Love the blue color scheme!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

nurmisur said...

Nice outfit.From the picture I cannot tell if there are too many cats or not.
Just embrace your cat style.:)