Friday, September 11, 2009

Shoes are for suckers

Jacket, pants: Gap; Shirt; NY&Co;
Necklace: Macy's; Earrings: ?

I fully intended to wear shoes this morning- I even picked out a pair and they are sitting on desk. They're quite nice shoes, but I was running late and ran to get to work before I put them on, and they just never made it on my feet. Seemed silly to put them on at this point!

Another fun older pair of earrings. I strained my hair with a flat iron this morning, but stick straight hair just looks off on me- I think it's all the layers. So back in a ponytail it went! Worked out well with my earring choice.


I bought this necklace at Macy's a few years ago when I got on a 'I need more interesting jewelry' kick. It doesn't get much wear- I think it's too, uh, translucent or something. I'm not sure it adds much to the outfit. Maybe I should have worn shoes- I picked out green ones. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have shoes, they're sitting on your desk LOL! That's me on the weekend ;) I'll take your word for it :) Still live your jewelry collection! and thanks for showing us more!