Thursday, September 3, 2009

Slanty pics

Cardigan: Target; Top: Kohl's;
Pants; Gap; Shoes: Sears;
Necklace; Target; Earrings: ?

When I take my pics, I stand my camera up on it's side in an empty tape dispenser, and I don't always remember to make sure it's aimed strait. So that's why you sometimes end up with slanty pictures. Now my secret is out: I'm too lame to have a tripod. Further confession: these pants always make me think of grandpas (it's the window pane pattern), despite my own grandpa never actually wearing pants like this.

My hair, it is irritating me. I'm trying to retrain it to not expect so many washings. You see, I go to the gym after work so it gets washed at night. When I take a shower the next morning, really there's no need to wash it again, but my hair does not seem to understand this and is rebelling against me- it apparently *wants* 11 washings a week. Well hair, I say no to you and your self destructive wants! It's not good for you! That's why you're so damn frizzy to begin with! So settle down and accept plain water. Ok, maybe some extra conditioner too. Oh why can't you work with me here?!?!?!?!

Simple gold hoops today. I think I got these in Israel when I was 9, but I could just be making it up. Pretty sure though.

$9 sandals from Sears! Thankfully, Madison did not find these to be a threat and my toes did not get bitten this morning.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Loving those green shoes!! No worries-- I'm too cheap for a tripod too, as well I suspect are
many other bloggers ;)

Unknown said...

omg those sandals are fabulous!!!

Unknown said...

Love those sandals! And shhhh those slanty pictures were done on purpose. See them in fashion mags all the time ;D

Elaine said...

I love your sandals!!! I never buy sandals because I think they are overpriced compared to Old navy flip flops. But then I see ones like yours and I can only think how stupid I am. Glad your little one didn't buy your shoes or your feet!! What I used to do with long wet hair at night was tie it into a tight bun and then in the morning I had loose waves! Maybe that would help? good luck! :)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Bianca C said...

I think your pants are wonderful! i love pants with a little pattern to them! Unfortunately, so much so, that I do not have enough pairs of solid pants..LOL!

I also like this color combo alot!

nurmisur said...

That are way too many washes for a hair in a week.You must have a strong hair to take it so well.
I like your pants, and the color scheme in general.
And about the angle of the photos, me even with my photographer sometimes get pictures that look like I'm falling.
And of course, love your sandals.Sometimes the things we want to make sure we don't spoil are the first things that get ruined.And others that we simply don't care and give them a hard time, last and last and last....