Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Jacket: H&M; Top: Old Navy;
Pants: Old Navy; Pin: ?

It's cold here! So I've got a light sweater *and* a jacket on. If it's cold, why am I not wearing shoes you ask? Well, I did start the day with these bad boys on my feet:

Nice right? Well they're a bit snug, so I decided to ditch them this morning. I don't know what to do with them. Return them you say? Well, thanks to miss Madison, that is no longer an option. You see, sometimes new shoes are a threat to the safety of the home, and they must be chomped on even when they are on a person's foot. So 10 minutes into my ownership of these fine Steve Madden Girl shoes, they acquired some love scratches and one teeny little tooth mark, rendering them unable to be returned. Thanks Maddy!
On the bright side though, it is allowing me to admire my handiwork from yesterday's lunchtime:

Animal print: it goes with everything! This would look better with a different base color- this weekend I'll pick up something that's a more golden brown than this- I used a color I already had and of course remembered differently!

This past weekend I purchase hot rollers and dutifully set my hair this morning. When I took them out my hair had lots of bouncy waves and was full of 80s Glamour Model life. Now though, I just look a little less frizzy than usual, and a little fluffier. Clearly I have more practicing to do!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm laughing. I know I shouldn't be laughing but I can't help it. He's your baby and they do get into things LOL! Maybe try stretching the shoes out on the sides by stuffing them with something over night?

Elaine said...

A toothmark?!? Oh my goodness...hahaha I hope the baby (and the shoe) is okay! And I love your animal print nails! that is so cool! P.S....I think you look gorgeous with wavy hair! ;)
clothedmuch.blogspot.com

eednic said...

sorry the shoes didn't work out (clementine used to let me know exactly how she was feeling each day by chewing up a pair of shoes for me!) but the color palette is lovely! she eventually got over it with age but i lost some nice shoes until i learned to close the bedroom door while i was gone. i don't have to do that anymore though!

Milly said...

love the pedi!