Thursday, July 30, 2009

Attack of the neutrals

Button down: NY & Co; Pants: Old Navy;
Shoes: Nine West; Pearls: gift

The neutrals are attacking!!! Yes, I do realized I'm wearing all sorts of Neutral, but I love the color combo. I'm headed out after work to meet up with an old friend from college I just reconnected with via FaceBook- I haven't seen him in at least 8 years, so it should be interesting! For a frame of reference, this is me on my 21st birthday.

So I look a mite bit different.

Since It's chilly here, or rather I am always cold, I'm actually sporting this Target cardigan, but think I will leave it home. I don't think it so much goes, do you?

I'm wearing my brown croc shoes, which I still need to get fixed. But I must wear them! They work so well and are comfy! I promise you shoes, i will get you fixed soon!

I think pearls cap this outfit off nicely.

Time for a haircut! Or more importantly, time to get my highlights re-done.

Happy Thursday everyone! Just one more day until a relaxing weekend of painting my craft room :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a perfect outfit for the office ;) I know you're not going there...you look great! Have fun meeting an old friend and catching up.