Monday, July 20, 2009

How we do it in Kentucky

You'll have to forgive me for not posting an outfit- my clothing today was selected around the idea of breaking in my new gym sneakers, which unfortunately turned out to be too small, so I ran around in socks all day. But that is neither here nor there. To appease the fashion appetites out there, I offer up an alternative. It's fashiony, and I was involved, so I don't feel too bad posting it on my blog. And if nothing else, I know Tina will appreciate it.

I present to you, the king (queen) of the mountains!

We're hoping she can hold on until Paris.

2 comments:

Tina said...

I do indeed love it! It looks like the King of the Mountains wore himself out winning the polka dot jersey. LOL.

Unknown said...

Awww she's so cute! And every woman needs a wardrobe ;)