Friday, July 17, 2009

Sweet sassafrass it's Friday!!


I tried lightening this picture because I realize it's pretty dark. I'm not actually clad in black, but rather a purple cardigan and brown graphic T, all of which have been worn before. I've been getting a lot of mileage out of my cardigans and graphic Ts- they turned out to be the perfect replacement for my free t-shirts and grungy sweatshirt. Not sure what we'll be doing this weekend- we're headed out to see the new HP movie and of course will be watching hours of Tour. I'm kicking the weekend off with an easy and comfortable outfit.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Are you rooting for anyone in particular to win the Tour?

Jess said...

Not exactly. I would like to see Van de Velde do well and I like Liepheimer, but I don't realistically think either will win.

I'm also really hoping to see Farrar or Hushovd beat Cav! I don't dislike Cav, but I love Tyler and Thor and want to see them win.

Pardon any misspellings- can't check right now as we record the stage during the day and I don't want to see any results for the day yet!

You?

Unknown said...

I hope to see HP this weekend too. Then I'll have the right to critique it. Have fun watching the Tour!