Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why I'm glad I work form home some days

So my feet and ankles are covered with bug bites and shoes are just not cutting it this week- flip flops for the win! This wouldn't really work in the office, so being home is pretty convenient right now! Ir also happens to be laundry day,a sit has been for several days, so I felt pretty low on options. I wasn't actually out of clothing or anything, but all my favorites are in the hamper it seemed, until I remembered how much I enjoyed this cardigan with a tank underneath! I wound up pairing the same tank with it again, because I think it's the best match of the colors I own.

To spice things up a bit though, I decided to do my hair! Again, I spent way too much time on it this morning, but it looks pretty and has really improved my mood! I blew it out and hit it with the big furling iron. I also sprayed it with some hairspray. I also sprayed my eye, but apparently I purchased the right kind this weekend- the kind you can spry in your eye and feel fine 20 seconds later. Way to go Pantene!

Sorry for the Madison in the picture- she was kind of determined to be in my shot this morning, and a gal can spend only so much time snapping pictures! I have no excuse for the fuzziness.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the plum and mustard color combo! Beautiful layers in your hair!

eednic said...

your hair is intolerably gorgeous. I WANTS IT. i like the colors you paired together with your tank and cardigan too!!