Tuesday, July 14, 2009

This scarf makes me want lemon bundt cake

Scarf: Eileen Fisher; Pants: Old Navy;
Button down; NY & Co; Shoes: Me Too

My mom picked this scarf up for me at the Eileen Fisher outlet- she has it in a few other colors :) I've had it for awhile and had been wanting to wear it, but was never really sure what to do with it- it's a giant Pashmina and very, very yellow! I think this worked out well- the yellow really stands out on it's own and nothing really is competing with it (except maybe my hair- it is a force to be reckoned with some days).

These shoes are both shiny and comfortable, and thus perfect.

Here I am back in my office, which was just too dark for many pictures today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a pretty yellow scarf! You're making think of ways I can pull out mine again and use it.

eednic said...

the yellow is gorgeous and looks great paired with the gray slacks!

Mary said...

I love how you ties the scarf! What a gorgeous color, it looks fantastic on you!