Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sheryl hair

Jacket: Old Navy; Top: Target;
Jeans: Old Navy; Shoes: SM New York;
Necklace: Target

I've really loved it the days I've styled my hair so I did it again today! I did it a little differently than the last time and wound up with some little bits sticking up in the back, but I like the way the pouf looks better today (it's pulled to the side, not strait back- huge difference :P ). I love the way this particular style of hair looks and it makes me think of Sheryl's always awesome 50's hair. Expect to be more along this vein. Styling hair is one of those girlie abilities I felt I never really learned, so it's thrilling to me now to actually be able to 'do' my hair.


These earrings came from my grandmother's stash I believe. I don't wear them all that much, but think they're very pretty.

I tried taking today's picture with several different ISO settings on my camera and this one was the best, though I think it's still blurry. Do I just not have a good enough camera you think? Is it an issue of lighting? My outside pictures always come out nice, just the not up close interior ones stink! My camera is an Olympus Stylus 710 and boasts 7.1 megapixels. Despite my mother's amazing photography talents, I know nothing of cameras and have about zero photographic skills. Help me internets- you're my only hope!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ooooo! Vintage earrings! Beautiful! Love your red jacket too!

Image95 said...

Jesse, you look great in red and I like the hair....all you need is a bow! I will try to help you out with the focus issues for the earrings.

eednic said...

this is a very cute combo! i just love the pop of red color and your shoes are fabulous as well!

Milly said...

Cute Jacket and top