Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome to my office!

Shirt: Kohl's; Sweater: target;
Jeans: Old Navy; Flips flops: J Crew;
Necklace: Hecht's

In an attempt to get less fuzzy pictures, I've moved the photo shoot to my office! It's not the brightest room by any means, but it allows me to be closer to the camera *and* provides a plain backdrop. Why I have not done this before you ask? For the simple reason that it currently looks like a typhoon has been through there. To be honest, that is how it often looks as there are several boxes of books and such that need homes. So I shoved the boxes out of the way today and now have extra incentive to get those items to a more reasonable home!

Anywho, I think today's picture is better than the more recent ones, though hopefully not so clear you can see just how wrinkled my shirt is :D

3 comments:

eednic said...

that's a really stunning necklace you are wearing!! i love it! is it heavy?

Jess said...

Thanks! The pendant is a bit heavy since it's solid silver, but overall the necklace itself is not noticeably heavy when it is on. The thing that stands out to me about it though is that the end of it is very pointy!

Unknown said...

I had to push a pile of Legos out of the way for my picture this morning ;D.

Burgundy is a great color on you! And love your necklace too!