Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fancy Jess


Cardigan: Old Navy; Blouse: Target;
Jeans: Lucky Brand; Shoes: BCBG Girls

I'm not sure what came over me this morning, but I went all out. I not only dressed up, but I did my hair and makeup! It took forever to get ready, but I *love* my hair today! I sadly don't think any of the pictures do it justice, but here's a shot of the back. It involved blowing it out strait, putting int he ponytail and pouf, then curling the pony. I don't know how long it will last as I don't have hairspray, but I'm hoping the curl makes it through the night as I will actually be seeing my husband right after work!
As I was getting ready, I wasn't so sure if I would be able to wear these jeans- I always feel like I have only one or two pairs of shoes that are tall enough to wear them with. I decided to go into my closet and actually count what shoes I have with enough heel height- 13 pair. Yes, a baker's dozen. I apparently need to be spending more quality time with my shoes!

These are a favorite pair- not only do I think they are to die for cute, but they are actually pretty darn comfy for heels!

5 comments:

Tina said...

your hair looks great! I hope hubby got to see it!

Nana Erin said...

Your hair looks great and I love this outfit to bits.

Unknown said...

Pretty cotton peasant blouse! And your hair came out great!

eednic said...

great shoes!!

Milly said...

Cute pumps