Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hi, I'm 14

Sweatshirt: Puma; Jeans: ON;
Sneaks: New Balance

Today I look like I'm 14 years old. It's because of the sneakers- I swear I'm not backsliding! Actually, this is by far the nicest sweatshirt I own- It's not 2 sized too big, there are no safety pins involved in it's construction, and all lettering is in pristine condition. It's just that if you're going to be wearing gym shoes all day (must 'break them in'), it seems silly to me to get otherwise gussied up. All in all it's worked out well though- we're in the monsoon season here, I feel yucky, and tonight's stage is a big one so I'll be spending all of my free time this evening planted on the couch waiting for someone to make their move (I'm talking to *you* Evans!).

Some days just call for a sweatshirt. Who am I to disobey? Even though it does cause me to resemble a big red rectangle...

Behold the beauty of my new gym sneakers! I'm willing to look a little rectangular for some purple and grey comfort.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

A comfy couch day! Yeah!