Friday, July 24, 2009

Back in the saddle

Cardigan: Target; Sparkly sweater shell: Gap

Back in the saddle. On the wagon. On the straight and narrow. The time for shirts with hoods is gone. There, I like that one best!

Ahem. So I decided it was high time to look like an adult again. Truth be told, I'm *more* comfortable in what I'm wearing today than in previous days. Something about being swaddled in knit softness....

I like this shell (previously seen here) when it's tamed with something else. It's a lot of color and sparkle, and also apparently dangerous to my health as my dog tried to eat some of the sequins while I was wearing it!

See how happy I am that it's Friday??? The biggest stage is tomorrow- essentially it's a grudge match between 4 riders for third place. Can't wait! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful close up picture!

You have a great weekend also!

Robin Bailey said...

Your body type look fabulous in cardigans.
And you have an adorable smile.

Robin
ThreadbearThoughts