Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Best outfit picture ever

Hoodie: Eddie Bauer
Tank: Gap
Capris:
Express

Taken outside with the rocking Ben & Jerry's bus at their factory in Burlington, VT. My husband hates the hoodie on me because it tends to bunch up around my stomach. At least it used to. I think it looks pretty cute these days! I should really get an up close pic of the pants- they're a little wacky with tons of pockets and zippers and strings going on. Definitely the most interactive pair of pants I own.

The new slip on sneaks proved to be quite comfy! Only problem: after wearing them with no socks in some seriously hot weather, I think they need a bath.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just spray them with Febreze ;) I owned a pair of capris like yours, but I grew out of them. Literally outward :D

Pauline Wiles said...

This makes me want to dig out the photo of the outfit I wore in front of the Ben & Jerrys van; I suspect we could have quite a blog party with them!
Sher, I hope Ben & Jerrys weren't implicated in the out-growing of your capris ;)