Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Skinny jeans for weigh in day!

As previously mentioned, I got a pleasant surprise when rummaging through my closet this weekend- lots of my older clothes fit! These skinny jeans are one such item. I've always really liked the look of them on other people, but wasn't really sure how to swing it myself and up until very recently, didn't fit into the one pair I already own! When I bought these jeans originally, the trend was limited to wearing them tucked into boots in the fall/winter. I'm very happy with how these look with flats though! If I hadn't hobbled myself last night with a rather unpleasant blister, I would be tempted to try these with heels. That will have to wait for another time though.

Jeans: Old Navy; Shirt: NY & Co

Here it is with yet another little jacket of mine. I love jackets!


Jacket: Old Navy

I did technically style my hair today, but you really can't see it. It didn't come out that well anyway. I think I need remedial hair styling classes.

Tonight is my Weight Watchers weigh in night- wearing skinny jeans sets the right mood I think!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I wish I could wear skinny jeans. Even those new "skinny jeans for curvy girls" would make me look like a sausage. ha! You look cute. I like them with the flats.

Jess said...

Thanks :) I worry I just look like a walking set of hips with these jeans on, but I'm probably my harshest critic. Right??? Mostly I just want to wear something fun and different! No guts no glory and so forth.