Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sneaker upgrade!

Sneakers: Simple

I am a woman of extremes. I like flips flops and grungy gym shoes, or fancy 4" heels. I never really invested in nice-casual things because they wouldn't cut it in my office. Making it out of the house looking decent, even for a really casual day, is one of the things I knew I needed to put the most work towards. These cute little sneakers are a step towards that goal. I got these to replace my flips flops or gym shoes and am very excited about them! I am headed to a Reds game after work today for their inaugural wear. Heck, I'm even wearing them around the house during work!


Look how happy my feet are! These shoes are super comfortable and will be ideal when the hubs and I are wandering around VT over the long weekend. On a side note, I have not owned Simple brand sneaks since I was in High School. High School!

Orangey-coral nail polish- fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cute sneaks! Love em!

funny, you're heading north for the weekend. I'm heading south. We're hitting South Jersey for a party :D

VT that's were we go skiing. Family has a place on Pico.

Lmac said...

A woman if extremes - that's awesome! Cool colors on your kicks!

http://latoyas-look-book.blogspot.com/