Monday, May 18, 2009

Well don't you look familiar!

This is what I wore out Saturday night to grab dinner and see the new X-Men movie. I did manage to straighten my necklace out before leaving the house :) The shirt fits much better than it looks- I'm doing my model lean here. Yes, that is the same gray cardigan I wore on Friday- I told you I love it!


cardigan: H&M; shirt: NY&Co;
cami: Banana Republic;
cords: Gap; shoes: Me Too;
bag: Nine West

I am very happy with the way this turned out- all new combinations! I also tried out Kasmira's Lazy Girl's Updo. This is after playing catch outside for a few minutes- it held up great all night! I did reposition some bobby pins after taking the pic to make them less visible. Considering this was my first attempt and I have no current method for inspecting the back of my hair, I think it came out great!

I grabbed this Nine West clutch recently at Macy's- thank you sale gods for smiling upon me during my random visit!

These shoes were quite comfy- and shiny! Sorry the pic stinks. My husband was a good sport about taking pics for me, but when I asked him to take a pictures of my shoes, he gave me a sideways look so I didn't want to get too picky about his choice of angles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can see your hubby thinking....OK can we just leave and go out? How was the movie? I'm supposed to take my boys to see it soon. Your hair really came out nice! Those little touches with your accessories perk up your outfit:)

Jess said...

Thanks! I will certainly be styling my hair that way again.

I thought the movie was pretty good. The action scenes were all great. The only thing is the story line didn't have as much depth as the previous movies, so it wasn't quite as good in that regards. Definitely worth seeing in the theater!