Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I hope my dog likes my sweater

Cardigan & T: Old Navy
Shoes: Zigi New York

Because she is the only living breathing creature who will see me today. Except for you internets! This cardigan is one of the new ones I picked up at Old Navy recently. I love it- it's swingy and different than the usual button up v-neck ones I usually am drawn too. These red wedges are also new and a little much for working at home but I don't care. I love them and have been itching to wear them! I randomly bought them from 6pm.com- I wasn't looking for them but the perfect red shoes just happened to appear before me in my size and at a reasonable price, so who was I to say no?

I feel a little silly wearing heels when I am home by myself, but I love heels and if I wait until I have a 'reason' I'll never get to wear all the lovely things I own! So perhaps I'll start dressing up for the dog.

Here they are again, in all their fabulous leg-sexifying glory.


I mentioned before I wear a lot of silver jewelry. This is a necklace I love but haven't been wearing recently- it's got a snake chain that likes to bite my hair when it is down. It's so lovely and pointy and is now one of the few reminders I have of the long defunct Hecht's.

Necklace: Hecht's, gift from grand parents in law!

This is basically the only other ring I wear. It turns out it is really hard to take a picture with your non dominant hand.
Ring: Tiffany & Co

2 comments:

Mary said...

Fabulous shoes! I know what you mean about dressing up for just staying home-- but it's always better to feel good even if no one else gets to see it :) Just found your blog today, it's great!

undergradfab.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love those shoes! And please continue dressing up for the dog...and for US :)