Sunday, May 10, 2009

Stove buying clothes

This was my outfit on Saturday. It was a very fun day- we saw some homes from the Cincinnati Cavalcade of Homes, had dinner with friends, and bought ourselves a new range!


Sweater: Eddie Bauer; Skirt: ???
Shoes: Chinese Laundry;
Purse: Anne Taylor Loft

Please pardon my wet hair and squinty expression
! I was really happy with this outfit- I felt fun and pretty all day wearing it! Usually, I would just wear a white shirt with this skirt, maybe with a tan sweater or jean jacket thrown on top. I definitely like wearing it with a bolder color instead and will turn to this combo again!

I was stoked to get these shoes on sale at Macy's- originally $70 marked down the $30. Not the greatest deal of the decade by any means, but it brought the cost down enough that I didn't feel bad buying another pair of shoes I would only wear int he warm weather. This is my second pair of cork wedges and I find them both extremely comfortable and excellent choices for dressing up a daytime outfit. Comfortable, except for the the rubbing one finds in brand new shoes. I wore them for a few hours of being on my feet and today am sporting flip flops while my one blister heals up.

My husband hates this bag- he says it's too 80s. I say he's a boy and doesn't know what he's talking about!


No comments: