Friday, May 15, 2009

Toasty warm neck

Shorts: Lee; Graphic T: Old Navy;
Cardigan: H&M; Scarf: World Market;
Flip flops: J Crew (that makes them classy)

Yessir! My neck is all sorts of toasty warm today! The forecast calls for very warm weather, but I'm always cold in my office. Solution? A scarf! I do, after all, own some. I love this cardigan! I wish I had purchase more. Expect to see more of it- I love it over a simple tank with a fun necklace as well.

Since I will eventually venture outside into the blazing hot sun we are promised, I can easily lose some of those top layers to be more temperature appropriate.


Now, since it's Friday and Friday's are supposed to be fun, I wills hare with you the fab dish washing gloves my mother got me. Don't you want a pair of your own???? The pleats actually
are a great addition- they allow you to simply cover your sleeves up instead of trying to smoosh them up and get them to stay there, which mine never do.


Good work mom!


P.S. My hair looks funky because it is pulled back in a ponytail and is still sopping wet. It will look less freaky when it eventually dries. I see no point in blow drying may hair unless I am immediately going out somewhere nice.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, best solution is to dress in layers and peel (like an onion) LOL!

Now that you got your gloves, want to clean my house? :D

Lmac said...

I like the addition of the scarf! It's a very nice pop of color!