Friday, October 9, 2009

Another first

Jacket, pants; Gap; shirt: Eddie Bauer;
Pearls: gift (Overstock.com originally)

Yes people, I tucked in my shirt. Just for you. I can't even remember the last time I tucked one in- it was above hosiery on my list of 'horrible fashion practices I refuse to participate in'. But my shirt looked so silly hanging out so much under the jacket- it really does need to be tucked. So I did it. And it's not that bad. I'm not saying I'm a convert or anything, but it's at least off the super bad list.

So who's excited for the weekend???? I am! Tomorrow is an all day crop (scrapbooking from 9am - 9pm!) to raise money for Susan G Komen, and Sunday is more dry wall hanging fun. Good times. I may sleep through Monday.
You can't see it all that well, but I'm wearing a lovely black pearl necklace. This shirt likes to hide necklaces. Naughty shirt!

2 comments:

Bianca C said...

I love the jacket! Super pretty. I have my eye on one that is verrry similar from Talbots!

nurmisur said...

Love the blazer and so far as I can see the shirt looks good tucked in.
Have a gret weekend a good rest monday.